Wednesday, January 30, 2013

God knows your heart!

Psalm 146:1-2  Praise the Lord!  Praise the Lord, O my soul!  
 (2)- While I live I will praise the Lord;  I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.

Our daily pursuits may provide moments of joy, fun, pleasure or love, but the cry of our hearts goes unheard to those around us.  It is only when we give ourselves over to God that we find total peace, joy and contentment. God hears us and knows our hearts. His happiness is an everlasting one! Spend time with Him, pursue a relationship. Talk to Him about your needs. God already knows but He wants a deep, personal relationship with you.

Psalm 139:1-3 O Lord, You have searched me and known me. 
(2) You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off.  
(3) You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways.

Proverbs 3:5-6  Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding 
(6) In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment