Monday, May 6, 2013

Make Scripture Personal

Psalm 121 NIV

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains---where does my help come from?

My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let my foot slip--He who watches over me will not slumber;
indeed, He who watches over my country will neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord watches over me--the Lord is my shade at my right hand;
the sun will not harm me by day, not the moon  by night.

The Lord will keep me from all harm--He will watch over my life;
the Lord will watch over my coming and going both now and forever more.


Make reading the Bible personal.
Insert your name into the verses or use "I or me"
In this verse, the underlined words are changed
.  

After all, it's God's love letter to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment